- We ship Monday through Friday (excluding US postal holidays when the post office is not open). Also, international orders cannot be altered, but they can be canceled if the order has not yet been shipped. This is because our website automatically generates the Customs forms, and it does so based upon the order, hence the package contents must exactly match the order. This means to alter an international order, the old order must be canceled and a new order placed.
- We guarantee shipment delivery. This means that for US shipments, we guarantee the US Postal Service will record delivery within 15 postal working days for Priority Mail shipments, and 20 postal working days for orders that must be shipped via Ground (although unusual, every once in awhile it takes that long). If they do not record delivery within that time, we will reship or refund your order upon request. PLEASE NOTE: with this guarantee, we are guaranteeing performance of the US Postal Service. We ship much faster than the days indicate.
- For International shipments, our shipping guarantee only extends to the point where the package arrives at the ISC International Sort Facility (ISC SAN FRANCISCO), but again we guarantee that tracking will show that this occurs within 15 postal working days, or we will reship or refund your order on request (the reason we guarantee only to the ISC Sort Facility is because the next stop is Customs at the foreign country, and foreign Customs often does not scan the item again until *after* they are done with it, which unfortunately sometimes takes several weeks).
- Unless otherwise specified in the item description of the item(s), all US shipments are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (with delivery confirmation), and all international shipments are via USPS Express Mail International (EMI).
- For legal and insurance reasons, we are required to claim the full value of the order on all customs documents for all international shipments. This value is the price you paid for the order, not including shipping. If you have a concern about the amount of customs fees that you may be charged, please contact your local authorities. Customs fees are a tax levied by your country, and we have no control over them, nor any knowledge of what they might be.
- The following items are not returnable: firearms, ammunition, tasers, stun guns, self-defense sprays, illumination devices, electronics, sights, optics, body armor and night vision devices.
- You may return other items within 30 days for a refund. Items returned must be in the same condition as received, and you must pay the return shipping fee (shipping, in either direction, is never refunded unless the return was due to a mistake made by us). When an exchange is desired, all exchanges are handled as a refund for the original item, followed by a new order for the new item (you can see from that we don't really do exchanges-- we only do refunds, which leaves you free to reorder whenever you wish, and it gives us a simple, uniform way to handle all returns).
- What we need with the return is something that identifies the order from which it was purchased. A copy of the order included with the return works well for that, but anything that helps us identify the original order can be used. Once we receive the return, and identify the order that it was purchased from, we will refund the same funding source that was used to place the original purchase (i.e., if you paid via credit card, the same credit card will be credited for the return-- or if you paid via PayPal, the refund will be returned to your PayPal account, etc.).
- In the event you receive your order with a damaged or missing item, we offer one of the following solutions:
1. Replacement of the same item.
Refund (no refund on shipping unless the item in question was the only item on original order).
Gift Card for the value of the item (All Gift Cards are redeemable on our website for up to 12 months from the issue date).
- Customers are only sent customer-wide emails if you subscribe to such emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time.